lunes, 23 de agosto de 2010

HELLO PEOPLE!
We have already developed three more activities that belong to three different methods.
I was the first one, and as my method dwells on the usage of reading texts to work on the remaining skills, I chose that activities, which I noticed that were not as amusing as the other ones. As my method involves reading activities as a base to develop the rest of skills, the activities I presented were aimed for higher levels.


Rosa Elida is very talented when developing her activities, and as her method requires, she brought very dynamic activities to the classroom. Beginners or children would learn properly in that way because children love moving their bodies, and teachers must take advantage of that, in order to teach new contents or knowledge. I know two little children who like to sing and dance, and they have learned the month days through songs as they dance, so I say those activities would do the trick with children.


Ana and Lily were very creative because they brought colorful pictures to make the class motivating. As Rose, Ana presented an activity to teach in low levels, and showing pictures of what we want them to learn is a very effective way to teach content to children because they need to see things to hold the attention. Lily developed a nice activity, which is roll play, in which students improve the speaking skills. I pretty like those activities because are very funny.

2 comentarios:

  1. Henry,


    Do you believe we can use pictures just with children?
    What about those visual/spatial learners?
    Remember we have been studying MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCES. Some adults might enjoy visuals quite a lot.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi henry! I expexted you to carry out more activities. I mean I thought that you were going to assign an activity per each student. If I remember correctly you should`ve asked us what types of topics we wanted to read about, but I think you did well.

    I enjoyed to invent stories as well as listening to my classmates` funny stories.

    ResponderEliminar