lunes, 23 de agosto de 2010

Hello people!
I would like to comment about the first three activities that my classmates, Guadalupe, Claudia, Alexander and Vanessa presented. I liked them all; they were very creative when developing the activities.
Lupita is a very talented girl; she did it very nice. She managed well with the debated topic. We all like to talk about any topic when we are working in groups since we get to know how our classmates think, and also because just practice our speaking abilities.
Claudia’s activities aimed beginners, and I consider that her activities are effectives for learning a foreign language because that procedure keeps students attention, and it is a very meaningful way to teach low level students.
Alex presented activities that help students to know grammatical structures, which is important so that they can set the basis of the target language. From there forth, the learning process will rest on the basis they have acquired.
Jimenez developed very creative and dynamic activities with us. She tried to emphasize on our skills of memorizing, which is crucial when someone has to learn a language. She told me that I am good at guessing things because I guessed the letter she was going to work with, but in fact, I already knew it; then what I exercised was my memory because she told me that, three days ago.
Particularly, I consider that all of them have been cut for being teachers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario